High School Senior 2013 Models *Colorado Springs Senior Photographer*

Happy Wednesday friends. 

Today's a very special blog post. I've been working hard for a few months trying to get my Senior photography season off to a big "bang" and I was able to put it together with some major help. But first let me introduce to you my 2013 High School Models....







Photo session shot at Downtown Colorado Springs at Terra Verde Boutique store; Outfits provided by Terra Verde; Hair and make up by Ms. Amalia. 

I was so excited to be partnering with Terra Verde on this project. If you have not stopped by their store in the heart of Downtown CS, you need to. They offer the most unique and one of a kind home decor, accessories and of course, clothing that's available in our area. They scour the nation to find those one of a kind gems. You can learn more about them here. Like them on Facebook so you can get up to the minute news on them and their products. 

I also brought in a great friend of mine Ms. Amalia who is currently working on getting her Cosmetology certification. I love how she was able to make the inner beauties of the models come out in subtle and yet glowing make up and up to date hair styles. 

So now that you've learned about my latest project...now it's your turn to be the star of the show. My Senior Photography season is now open and I can't wait to capture YOUR OWN UNIQUENESS!


Contact me today to learn about my special "early bird" deals. If you book and get your session done between now and June 30th, you can save over $100.

Email me through the contact tab on the right side of the bar or call me at 562-716-8568 to learn more about the details. 

Thank you for stopping by.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts