W family *Colorado Springs Family Photographer*

Hello friends!!! Today is an exciting day for me as I reveal our redesigned blog. It took me about a month to get this look and I hope you will like it. :) Make sure after you read this post that you'll check out the reorganized tabs and links on the sides. The re-launch also marks our one year anniversary! Woohoo!

Ok so onto our post for today. About two weeks ago, I got to spend sometime with this great family. I photographed them last Fall and I was super excited when they called me again. One of my favorite parts of being a photographer is seeing families (especially little ones) grow up. Last time little Ms. G was a bit apprehensive but with this session, we got her to loosen up and she gave me some great expressions to photograph. Here's some of my favorites from the W family session...









 Grandma got to come too and we got this one of the whole group. See Ms. G? she's such a character!



Like I said earlier, I had a blast with this group, especially little G. I'll share some of my favorites of her in another post.

thanks for stopping by and please do let me know what you think of our new design?

Till next time,
Grace

oh BTW, are you signed up for our newsletter? Our latest one will go out tomorrow (Aug. 1st) and you don't want to miss that! :) Make sure you sign up on the "subscribe" tab on the right bar.

Comments

Popular Posts