Photography feels like....*Colorado Springs Children Photographer*

Happy Monday again friends. Today is a short and quick post. Summer for me means being present for my family, enjoying all the fun "outdoor" things the season brings so I consciously don't work too much. But I found this quote a few days ago and it really resonated with me so I'm sharing it with all my blog readers/friends...


Our photography vision is the only thing that can't be replicated by ANYBODY ELSE and that involves the feeling you exude with your images. Let's all remember that precious lesson as we carve our memories in time with photographs.

And because it can't be a post without photos here are two recent moments captured in time for my kiddos made by their proud mama. *smile*

and if you are looking into some help in capturing precious memories for your family, I will be honored to help you out with that, contact me here. Like us on Facebook or sign up for our newsletter to get special deals and discounts. I just gave away a $25 gift card to Aeroporatale to a lucky Facebook fan last week. *smile*

Have a great week.

Signing off,
Grace

Comments

Popular Posts